AWS DevOps Engineer – Professional
- April 16, 2021
- Posted by: mr umar
- Category: Accounting
This AWS DevOps Engineering course assists developers in learning DevOps Engineering on the AWS cloud. The course explains how to design, install, and manage applications on AWS using the most basic DevOps patterns. The course discusses a variety of use cases specific to entrepreneurship, small and medium-sized business, and corporate growth environments, as well as the basic concepts of the DevOps approach. (An online course is available.)
- Firstly Make use of the DevOps methodology’s key principles and methods.
- Secondly Create and deploy an AWS platform to support one or more DevOps software programes.
- Thirdly Use AWS Cloud Formation and AWS OpsWorks to deploy the infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for a software development project
- Fourthly Use AWS Code Commit and understand the array of options for enabling a Continuous Integration environment on AWS
- AWS Code Pipeline to design, implement a Continuous Integration & Delivery pipeline on AWS
- Implement several common Continuous Deployment use cases using AWS technologies, including blue/green deployment and A/B testing
- Differentiate between the various AWS framework deployment technologies such as AWS Code Deploy, AWS Opsworks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and Amazon EC2 Container Service.
- § Service, and Amazon EC2 Container Registry), and determine which technology is ideally suited for a particular scenario.
- § Finally Using AWS tools and technologies to test the platform and ecosystem for potential issues and fine-tune the functionality of the applications you create on AWS.
AWS Course Key Learning – Certification Exam:
Domain 1: Firstly SDLC Automation 22%
Domain 2: Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code 19%
Domain 3: Monitoring and Logging 15%
Domain 4: Policies and Standards Automation 10%
Domain 5: Incident and Event Response 18%
Domain 6: Finally High Availability, Fault Tolerance, and Disaster Recovery 16%
AWS Course Audience?
- Firstly Young IT Students Interested to make career in AWS
- Network Administrators/ Solutions Architects/Cloud Architects
- Similarly, create an Amazon Web Services account (you can use the free trial version)
- Individuals and businesses involved in using the AWS cloud to host highly elastic, fault-tolerant applications should definitely consider it.
- Account on Amazon Web Services in the same way (you can use the free trial version)
- Familiarity with a scripting language and the Windows and Linux operating systems
- Finally Map business objectives to application/architecture requirements
Flexible Class Option :
§ Corporate Workshops | Fast-Track
§ Week End Classes For Professionals SUN|SUN
§ Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training